inThink SEO Services FAQs
Having good SEO for your website will trigger search engines to send more qualified traffic to your pages. It creates a positive feedback loop. When this happens, it also tells the search engines that your webpages are high-quality and deserve a higher rank on the search results page or SERPs.
There’s a lot to SEO. But suffice it to say, the algorithm uses SEO to sort how useful and accurate a webpage is to the viewer. With precise keyword research, a laser-focused content strategy, and stunning web design, you can reach the top of the SERPs and boost your brand’s visibility online.
I’ve heard of on-page SEO. What is it exactly?
So, there are a lot of SEO signals the algorithm uses to determine if a web page is high-quality or not. Some of those signals are called on-page SEO. On-page, or on-site SEO, refers to optimizing the different aspects of your website like:
- Mobile responsiveness
Ultimately, optimizing for on-page SEO will help your site rank higher on the SERPs.
I’m a DIYer. Can’t I do this whole SEO thing myself?
inThink SEO Services look at the big picture, so you don’t have to. Our SEO experts handle everything involving custom SEO campaigns, along with progress tracking and more. With our SEO Services, you can better protect your limited time and focus on growing your business.
How can I improve my SEO?
Here are a few broad, proven, and timeless ways you can improve your SEO:
- Deploy a killer content strategy using meticulous keyword research. Great content relevant to your target demographic will increase traffic and dwell-time on your site — both things that impact your SEO ranking.
- Keep your content fresh.
- Have an active social media presence.
- Optimize each page’s meta description for keywords. This helps Google’s algorithm index your site more easily.
- Make sure your title includes your keywords. This signals to the search engine what your article is about.
What are meta descriptions and how do I create them?
Sometimes, they’re called meta attributes or meta tags. These are incredibly important SEO signals.
Your content’s meta description will display on the SERPs. So you want it to be punchy, engaging, and informative for readers. You also want it to be informative for the search engine algorithm.
A meta description best practice is to include your target keyword phrase in it, so Google knows what you’re on about. Ideally, you want meta descriptions between 140 and 160 characters, not words.
How do I choose keywords for SEO?
Keywords are a major SEO signal Google uses to determine what a web page is about and if its information is accurate and helpful. Much of your digital marketing strategy depends on researching and targeting precise, accurate keywords.
Keywords optimized for SEO will be specific phrases and terms your ideal customers are typing into the search query box. These are the questions they have that your business can answer. But how do you pick the right keywords to improve your SEO?
Here are a few strategies:
- Brainstorm and write down some phrases and terms relevant to your industry and company. For example, suppose you’re a roofing contractor in Worcester. In that case, you might choose phrases like roofing contractor Worcester, or best roofing materials MA, or metal roofing.
- Research using helpful online tools like SEMrush or Moz Keyword Explorer. These tools collect data on search term popularity, where searchers are located, and more. Keyword research tools can help you figure out which variations of words and phrases on your brainstorming list are the most popular with your audience.
- Decide which keywords to focus on. We recommend choosing words with high search volume, low competition and are relevant to your business and industry.
Why should I consider SEO services from inThink?
We don’t just look at your on-page SEO. We also dive into your unique value proposition, your target audience, your offerings, and your tech stack to develop a precise keyword and SEO strategy that’s going to increase quality website traffic. Our research is data-driven, so your custom SEO strategy is based on actual numbers and factual information.
How do I know if I need to optimize my SEO?
- Website traffic analytics
- Organic keywords
- Backlink summary
Our comprehensive, free SEO audit contains granular SEO analytics in user-friendly terms to know exactly where you stand with SEO and where new opportunities lie. Our SEO audit is designed to help you take the next step to increase your website traffic and conversions. Get your free SEO report today.
inThink SEO Services: Key Takeaways
With a custom and holistic approach to SEO, inThink’s SEO Services are designed to make the search engines love your business website and reward it with high rankings on the SERP along with quality traffic. Contact one of our SEO experts today to discuss how we can deploy a custom SEO strategy for your business.