Are you interested in developing a digital app for your company? Do you want to expand your accessibility for your clients? Do you need a customized application to sell your products or services or streamline your communications? Look no further than InThink Agency. Your partner in customized app development, InThink specializes in developing powerful apps for your business.
Our team will brainstorm a structure for your app, develop a plan to maximize value, and create high-quality, world-class UI/UX for your new app. We have app development partners that we can tap into to develop custom, AR/VR-enabled apps for prospective clients.
What are you waiting for? Let InThink help you generate a competitive edge for your business.
How Custom App Development Works
Today, there are more than 2.7 billion smartphone users around the world. With usage numbers like these, it shouldn’t be surprising that the mobile app industry is booming. At InThink, we’re experienced with the process of building custom apps, and we follow a tried-and-true series of steps each time:
Step One: Product Design
During this step, we’ll conduct the preliminary outline of your business app. We’ll analyze your business, look for both the functional and nonfunctional requirements of your software, and start thinking about UX design.
Step Two: Product Development
During stage two of the product design and development phase, our team will work with your brand to consider things like your app’s user interface, backend development, and more. Finally, we’ll get to work developing the app and planning the iteration around your schedule.
Step Three: Support & Maintenance From InThink
We continue to guide you through the development process once your app is up and running. With our high-quality support & maintenance, we’ll help ensure your app has all the improvements and updates you need, as well as any new features that may be applicable for your brand.
Why Your Company Needs an App:
Apps by the Numbers
As smartphone usage continues to increase, app use is growing, as well. With that in mind, here are a few current mobile app statistics to demonstrate precisely how vital an excellent mobile app could be to your company, right now:
- The average American checks their phone every 12 minutes, and 10% of people check their phones once every four minutes
- Right now, 90% of time spent on mobile devices is spent on apps
- By 2020, mobile apps are projected to generate $189 billion in revenue
- The Apple App Store currently has 2.2 million apps available for download
- 21% of Millennials open an app at least 50x per day
- 57% of all digital usage now comes from mobile apps
- The average smartphone user downloads and uses about 30 apps each month
What are you waiting for? Let InThink help your brand stand out and expand its functionality with mobile app development services you can rely on.
How to Prove the ROI of Your Mobile App
It’s not always easy to prove the ROI of your mobile apps. Fortunately, understanding these metrics can help:
- Understand your app development objectives. Before you can understand your app’s ROI, you need to know what you expect from the app itself. This is critical, as it allows you to evaluate the outcome of the app against the goals you initially set for it.
- Track app development costs. How much did your app cost to develop? Track things like implementation and hardware costs, as well as support and integration.
- Track your KPIs. To figure out the ROI of your app, take a look at your KPIs. While these may differ from app to app, they generally include retention rates or net revenues.
- Weigh the KPI against costs. The final step to track your ROI is to weigh the KPI against the development costs of your app. This will give you your ultimate ROI.
What are you waiting for?
Still not convinced a mobile app will benefit your company? Check out what our customers say about working with InThink: