Get Closer to Your Leads With Conversational Marketing From InThink
Conversational marketing: it’s one of the newest things to hit the digital marketing scene. In the old days of marketing, companies defined the messaging, and customers followed. Today, though, customers determine the pace, direction, and purpose of the interaction, and companies are required to keep up or be left behind. If you think this sounds like a challenging environment for companies to thrive in, you’re not wrong.
For many companies, the requirement that they keep up with his breakneck pace has been almost too much. For other companies, though, it’s merely represented an opportunity to adopt some new and exciting tactics, such as conversational marketing.
Here at InThink Agency, we specialize in offering AI-powered conversational marketing designed to engage your customers and help your brand thrive. Learn more about our services below.
What is Conversational Marketing?
In recent years, the requirements surrounding marketing have expanded massively. Today, brands are expected to communicate flawlessly with hundreds or thousands of leads simultaneously. That’s where conversational marketing comes in.
Conversational marketing platforms are AI-powered bots that appear on a web page or social media page. They check on how a customer is doing, offer solutions to common questions, and direct users to additional resources. Communication can be carried out informally, with the lead asking questions and the bot using programmed responses to reply. While conversational marketing won’t replace your customer service department, it’s an excellent way to expand your capabilities.
Why it Matters to Your Business
Why use conversational marketing for your company? Here are a few smart reasons:
- Provide better service. Customers want companies to respond quickly, and conversational marketing makes this possible. With the help of conversational marketing, you don’t have to add people to your customer service department. Instead, you can add a comprehensive conversational marketing tool and enjoy the enhanced responsiveness it creates.
- Better performance and more profits. Did you know that more than half of customers will abandon a transaction if they can’t find an answer to their questions quickly? Conversational marketing enhances your company’s performance and reduces your abandon rate.
- Better ROI. Today, conversational marketing strategies save teams about four minutes per injury. This translates into an average cost savings of $0.50 – $0.70 per interaction. What would you do with all of this extra money?
- Give your customers what they expect. Conversational marketing is a major trend right now. Offering it is a great way to provide the service your customers expect and remain competitive in your industry.
Conversational Marketing Stats
You Should Know
- According to Drift, leads that come in through a chatbot are 4-5x more likely to convert into sales opportunities than leads from other sources
- Drift also reports that people in key decision-making roles are typically the ones choosing to connect with businesses via real-time messaging. In terms of seniority, 41% of people having conversations were executives. CEOs, meanwhile, made up 7.1%
- Today, companies that engage a lead within five minutes of them initially indicating interest are 100x more likely actually to speak with them. The odds of qualifying this lead also increase by 21x.
Proving the ROI of Your
A subset of content marketing, conversational marketing is an essential approach for any modern marketing department. Just knowing it’s valuable isn’t enough, though – you’ve also got to understand how to prove the ROI of your conversational marketing approach. Here’s a brief, step-by-step guide to doing just that.
- Evaluate engagement. If you’ve developed content based on the “conversations” your company has had with clients, the first metric to evaluate is engagement. The responses to the content you’ve created will tell you a lot about its success.
- Measure traffic. Where conversational marketing breaks from content marketing is that it seeks to meet a more personalized customer need. Customers “tell” you what they’re looking for, and your job is to meet the need. Because of this, one excellent way to track ROI can be to watch the direct traffic on landing and product pages. If it’s going up, your efforts are producing a positive ROI.
- Ask for Feedback. Go right to the source and ask for direct feedback on your conversational marketing efforts. You’ll find out pretty quickly how many of your leads are coming from your website and how many are coming from third-party sources.
What are you waiting for?
Ready to learn more about conversational marketing? Let InThink help you expand your brand’s reach with intelligent, AI-powered conversational marketing, starting right now.