Award-Winning Influencer Marketing From InThink
Today, our world is driven by social media. We head to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to shop, meet new people, express our political views, and even date. With this in mind, it’s not surprising that we’ve also taken to social media to market our companies, or that one of the most successful marketing approaches in the modern world is influencer marketing.
A hybrid of both old and new marketing tools, influencer marketing takes celebrity endorsements and uses them to promote a product, good, or service. Even if you want to tap into influencer marketing, though, it can be tough to know where to start.
Fortunately, InThink is here to help. Our team provides the structured, professional influencer marketing tools and strategies you need to succeed. What could that kind of support do for your brand? Why wait to find out?
How Influencer Marketing Works
While influencers can be celebrities, most of them aren’t. In fact, most modern influencer marketing takes place with the help of micro-influencers. Micro-influencers are highly specialized social media personalities who cater to a specific brand or niche. Take so-called “mommy bloggers,” for example, or fitness accounts.
These micro-influencers have a large following of hundreds of thousands or even millions of followers. These followers are incredibly engaged, and pay close attention to what the influencer promotes and recommends. This is why they’re so effective for brands to partner with. When a brand pays a micro-influencer, the influencer will promote the product organically. This promotes trust in customers and helps drive leads for your product, good, or service.
Why You Need Influencer Marketing
Still not convinced influencer marketing will work well for your brand? Consider these statistics:
- 70% of millennial customers trust influencers more than traditional celebrities
- 86% of women turn to social media for purchasing advice
- 60% of teens follow advice from influencers, first and foremost
- 49% of consumers depend on influencer recommendations for help making purchasing decisions
- Influencer marketing campaigns are very effective – producing about $6.50 in returns for every dollar spent
- When it comes to customer acquisition, influencer marketing is the fastest-growing method
- 67% of major brands report that they intend to increase their spending on influencer marketing in the coming year
- The influencer marketing industry is expected to reach $10 billion by 2020
What are you waiting for?
Ready to take your brand to the next level with effective influencer marketing? Let InThink help you build a powerful strategy that works for your brand and audience.